- Saturday evening criterium on the streets of historic downtown Annapolis Royal.
- Streets closed to traffic allowing use of full width of road.
- Only 3 corners and 1 gradual bend, all to the right (clockwise route).
- Race past the Fort Anne National Historic Site of Canada, town hall, amphitheatre, lighthouse, wharf, market area, and many businesses.
- Event name inspired by renowned Candlelight Graveyard Tours.
- Spend the night at one of many B&Bs in town (Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia) then participate in the road race the next day.